Espresso-Salted Irish Coffee
Our Espresso-Salted Irish Coffee is the perfect way to warm up any evening. The coffee is drunk by sipping it through the whipped cream. The espresso salt adds a perfect mix of crunch and contrast to the flavors and textures. We used regular coffee, but you could use decaf for a late-night treat.
- 8 Oz. Hot Coffee
- 1 Cube Brown Sugar
- 1 Shot Irish Whiskey (We used Tullamore Dew)
- 1 Splash Grand Marnier
- Sprinkle of Salt Cellar Espresso Sea Salt
- Whipped cream (if homemade do not add sugar)
- Pour 8 oz. hot coffee into each mug
- Add a cube brown sugar and stir to dissolve
- Add one shot of Irish Whiskey
- Add a splash of Grand Marnier
- Carefully spoon whipped cream on top, be careful not to mix in with coffee
- Sprinkle with Salt Cellar Espresso Sea Salt
- Sip and enjoy!
Maple Ginger Hot Toddy
This hot toddy is a twist on the traditional hot whiskey drink served in Scotland to ward off the chill of the wet and cold weather. Ginger tea gives it a bit of zing, maple syrup sweetens and smooths the flavors, and lemon brings it all together. Use our lemon-infused salt to add texture and a bit of salty goodness.
- 2 bags ginger tea
- 1 1/2 ounces maple-flavored bourbon (such as Knob Creek Smoked Maple)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Lemon Wedges
- Salt Cellar Lemon-Infused Sea Salt
- Pour 3/4 cup boiling water over tea bags in a mug and let steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in bourbon, lemon juice, and maple syrup.
- Pour a teaspoon of Lemon-infused salt into a small bowl.
- Roll the lemon wedge in the salt and garnish mug with the wedge.
Golden Milk with Ginger Root Sea Salt
Golden milk has recently made its way to the US, but its origins date back to ancient India, and has it roots in Ayurvedic medicine. Turmeric gives it a golden glow, and provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This delicious warm drink is served with our Ginger Root salt for and a pinch of black pepper.
- 1 1/2 cups light canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Salt Cellar Ginger Root Sea Salt
- In small saucepan, add coconut milk, almond milk, ground turmeric, ground cinnamon, and coconut oil.
- Whisk to combine and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot to the touch but not boiling - about 4 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Divide into two mugs or glasses
- Sprinkle black pepper and Ginger Root Sea Salt